Spicy Green Chile Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 15
- 2 14.75oz cans creamed corn
- 2 14.75oz cans corn, drained
- 2 8.5oz boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 4oz cans diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons Veggie Season's™ Spicy Herb
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir until just combined. Pour batter into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake in pre-heated oven for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from Melanie Makes Southwest Green Chile Corn Casserole.