Cheesy Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 2
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Duke’s Mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- Bread, crackers or vegetables for serving
- Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Herb Veggie Season’s
- Steam or sauté the spinach with nutmeg until wilted. Let cool, then wring out all the excess water. Coarsely chop the spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, cooked spinach, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, parmesan cheese, gouda cheese and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the spinach mixture into the prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Herb Veggie Season’s then serve with bread, crackers or vegetables such as celery, bell peppers, or carrots.