Cheddar Biscuits with Sharp Cheddar Veggie Season’s
Serving Size: 2
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon plus more for topping Veggie Season’s Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and paprika, stir to combine.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a microwave safe dish for about 1 minute or until melted. Add the milk to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Then add the melted butter. Stir to combine until the mixture is moist - do not over mix. Fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Drop about 1/4 cup of dough per biscuit onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter with the teaspoon of Veggie Season’s Sharp Cheddar and brush the biscuits with the melted butter mixture.
- Place the baking sheet onto the center rack of your preheated oven and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 11 - 15 minutes or until they are golden. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Veggie Season’s Sharp Cheddar